Monday, November 13, 2006

Sheesh, can you tell this is my first swap?

I'm hoping that everyone has at least heard a quick "hello" from their partner by now. If you do not hear from her by tomorrow, please drop me an e-mail.

I'm actually pretty pleased with how this swap is turning out. You guys have been great and this blog is hoppin' lately, which makes me happy. I did do one goof-up. I thought I'd be SUPER helpful to everyone and makes sure they knew who their partner posted as on this blog, since names and nicknames don't always match up with e-mails and personal blogs. So, I diligently went through the member page and got everyone's ID and sent it along with the e-mail, only to realize that is is not the same name that is on the main page or what comes up when you post. And Blogger, or course, can't make that simple and have it all connected somewhere. So, here's what I need. If you've got the same Blogger name and ID, which about half of you do, then do nothing. BUT, if your ID is different than your name on the main page, can you let both me and your partner know what it is? That way I will know who is who when posting (especially for the contest) and your partner will be able to get to know you better as well. I'm very sleepy and kind of confusing myself as I write this, so if you read this post and are sitting here thinking "Huh?" than just put that in the comments and I'll try again.

1 comment:

Old Knitter said...

Hi This is Linda B . . . aka oldknitter . . . I have not received nor heard from my swap pal . . . please help!!!!!