Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hello everyone

Well, I am surely late in posting - sorry about that. But, better late than never!
Here are my answers to the questions:

1. What am I knitting right now?
I am in the midst of Norovember currently! I am knitting Noro mittens and a sweater - just the sleeves to go and I have Clapotis going in Noro as well. I also have a sock in my purse for a "to go" project.

2. What yarns am I coveting?
Hmmm, I am not sure that there is a yarn I do not like - but I really adore the natural fibers - wools especially. As you might guess - I love Noro! :-)

3. What's my favorite yarn and why?
Noro is right up there, as well as Shaeffer yarns - I love yarns that have a gorgeous mix of color. I also love hand dyed yarns.

4. What's my favorite yarn store and why?
I really love Appletree Lane in Clare Michigan - Diane taught me to knit and made me feel like I could knit anything! I also like Friends of Wool in Holland, Michigan. It is a friendly place to stop and knit a spell. They have an awesome selection of yarns as well.

Now, on to the contest question:

1. Where is my favorite place to get a cup of coffee???
It would have to be JP's Coffee in downtown Holland. It is a GREAT place to go for an even better cup of joe! They have awesome barista's and the atmosphere is truly the best.

No comments: