Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm kind in the same coffee boat as Old Knitter, I like staying home. The coffee is made exactly to my exact specs( strong enough to make hair grow on your back) The creamer is sublime and just enough. I pad around in my jammies spying on the neighbors, (well, somebodys got to do it) and when I'm satisfied that nothing note worthy is going to happen, I settle down in my chair that has a table in just the right spot to put my cup. My knitting bag is parked in its spot and I can grab the next lucky object to get worked on. My CD player is within arms reach, I put on my headphones and begin my journey into knit nirvana, Ahhhhhh. I curl up into my happy place and block out all those annoying kids who always want something( I'm hungry, the house is on fire,yada yada yada..... ) and allow myself to be absorbed into the beauty of my hand work and excitment of a good tale and let the caffeine shakes have their way with me. My sisters, it just does'nt get any better than this.

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

sounds just like my kind of coffee :o)