- A beautiful card filled with kind words and nice greetings which really touched me
- 250 grams Columbian coffee beans, decaf
- 250 grams of fairtrade Peru Decaf coffee Beens, from Waitrose Organic (I love both coffees allready)
- A bag of locally hand-made chocolate confectionery (Yummy)
- A pack of locally hand-made chocolate truffles (My husbond has eaten it all)..
- A bag of home-made Cookies
- 3 pcs of gorgeous looking stitchmarkers
- A small notebook (for my secret knitting pattern sketches)
- A couple Clover circular needles No. 3,00 mm
- A great shawl pattern; Art Nouveau Triangular shawl of Violet Green
- 100 gr Plato Hand-Dyed 100% Merino 2ply blue (Blues for Joseph) (A great colour for me)
- And last but not least, a fun and great looking handmade bracelets of buttons. Both the color and style is well suited for me, so I will surely be wearing it very often
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thanks Samantha - I love your package, and have already started to knit the shawl.
If you want to, you can see detalied picktures of all the wonderful things i got from Samantha, Here.