Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My First Ever Knit Swap - A Blast!!!

Im so excited when I received my package from Heather. And she is so sweet to send me a lot of real yummy goodies. She is an angel that made my day by bringing me goodies that melted my heart. Here is the picture of her package.


She gave me the ff.
1. Coffee- Mind you so addicting..the roasted one is Superb darl
2. Chocolates- Nearly over..whaah!!! I love it! I am on a diet but I cant resist..tempting
3.buttons and beads- for a crafter like me I drool on such yummy items. What a sweet move!
4.magazine and printed patterns- this is my first Knit Mag,and Gee I got so much inspiration!!!

and of course, drum roll please!!!

5. Fabulous yarns- Heather thanks for giving me the best yarn..this is all that I could ask for...how did you know?LOL!!!

I cant wait to knit again..Thanks again my dear Heather!!
*************************************************************************************

P.S. Heather is the best swap partner! LOL!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you liked it, Tessah! I seemed to have you pegged for a green package - I picked up the yarn and beads separately, but they matched exactly! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

:O)