Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Astrologically Speaking, What's Your Coffee Preference?

LEO - July 24 - August 23Trendy Leo is the first to try and learn everything about popular espresso based drinks. Lions have espresso machines at home and are ferocious about perfecting their crema and frothing techniques.
VIRGO - July 24 - August 23Pure, conservative Virgoans will stick with Colombian, the tried and true coffee that is traditional and dependable.
LIBRA - September 24 - October 23Always striving for balance, Librans choose Mocha-Java, the world's oldest and most famous blend of l/2 Mocha and l/2 Java.

I am a LIBRA......... but I also love my espresso based drinks !!!!.

Go to: Astrologically Speaking, What's Your Coffee Preference?

4 comments:

prairiegirl said...

This made me laugh! Here's what mine said:

CANCER - June 22 - July 21
Sensitive moonchildren may choose a decaf because caffeine could make them bounce off the wall.

Which is funny because although I rarely drink decaf ('cause then what's the point of coffee), people often think I should because I get really jittery after only two cups of the regular stuff!

Anonymous said...

Interesting.

Anonymous said...

Mine was all wrong too, I'm Pisces and I don't like flavoured coffee or liquor in coffe, my taste runs more to Aquarius. I buy beans and mix them myself and grind them for every pot...ciao

Erin the DogMom said...

Since I sit between Aries and Taurus ... sort of, if you blend the two I'm spot on.