Friday, April 06, 2007

Countdown

How many more days????

Our knitting shops in the area are starting to branch out and bring more variety.

I have discovered a lovely coffee shop with a number of different flavours of coffee - they are prepared to package small amounts.

I bought three flavours to try out.

The gourmet and dutch blends were great. The french was too strong with real aroma or body but she did warn me that they usually don't serve it on its own but but it in most of there blends.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I'm looking forward to the next round too. So much coffee and yarn to choose from .....

emicat said...

I was so excited when I came across this swap. I'm definitely looking forward to it and hope I can get in on this!

Pheelya said...

6 more days! but who's counting ;) I can't wait to join this swap!