Tuesday, April 24, 2007

~ Hello ~

Hello everyone,

My name is Dawn. I'm a wife and mother of 3 ~ I homeschool the 2 younger ones. I am from Va currently residing in Ok til further notice. ;D I'm a coffee and tea drinker. I've been a tea drinker for my entire life but didn't start drinking coffee until about 20yrs ago when I met my dh. I was good at making coffee but I really didn't care for the taste until I was introduced to coffee flavors. Hmm, thats what did it ~ having all those delicious flavors of coffee to choose from.

Coffee is a major staple in our home and now yarn is rapidly gaining ground too. I have been knitting consistently for about 3mos though I learned over 20yrs ago. I am a crocheter at heart and love most crafts. The thought of both coffee and knitting together was very appealing and I'm looking forward to meeting new friends ~ both coffee beans and yarn. Oh, yes ~ humans too. ;D I've answered my questionnaire and have made contact w/my partner, who has visited my blog. You can read my answers
here.

Have an awesome week!
Dawn ;)

No comments: